Thursday, March 6, 2008

About

Hi,

     First of all let me tell you that I have never written even a single word myself (Except those few kilos of answer sheets), it is my very first attempt. Therefore I don’t claim to keep your attention over here from prologue to epilogue in any post. But usually I won’t be challenging your endurance. It would be my modest effort to express my views in a less acerbic manner. Over here I will be just encapsulating the things as I see, as I understand, as I enjoy, as I endure.

     I am also not confining myself into decent English, even not in English only(frankly, my English is not quite good). It is likely to be used slang a bit.

     There was a TIFFIN DISTRIBUTER. He always had a fist everyday. Reason? He used to browse through every Tiffin he got for distribution and take out his favorite recipe in small amount. The matter I want to clear to you is that I consider myself much like that tiffinman , the sort of thoughts or information I shall write in upcoming posts might be merely a compilation, like that tiffinman(In that case I will provide references). But surely it won’t be a Copy-Pest venture.

     After this entire so called Swearing-in Ceremony. It is informally declared that “મન થશે તેમ લખીશ થાય ઍ કરી લો."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment